This East Coast inspired 6-year young, custom built home embodies a stylish and luxury-living feel and is located in the coveted County neighborhood of Menlo Park on a cul-de-sac. Newly built in 2016, the open and spacious floor plan on the main level enjoys an abundance of natural light augmented by sliding glass patio doors to a manicured garden with patio for al fresco dining. The spacious great room is beautifully embellished with custom crown molding and window trim throughout. The stained white oak flooring juxtaposed against the white wood work exudes a timeless yet transitional feel.
The first floor also contains a family room adjacent to the great room with access to the rear garden, a front facing office and a well-designed mud room connecting the 2-car attached garage.
Four spacious bedrooms, including the primary suite, a full bath and laundry area, complete the 2nd floor.
Located within the excellent Las Lomitas School District, and within walking distance to Las Lomitas Elementary School, easy access to Highway 280, downtown Menlo Park’s amenities, Stanford University and the world-class shopping and dining at the Stanford Shopping Center, this wonderful family home is a must see!
Offered at $4,250,000
Summary of the Home
• 6-year young custom-built home in coveted County neighborhood
• 4 bedrooms, office and 4 baths
• Spacious, light-filled open floor plan
• Approximately 2,575 total square feet
o First floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
o Second floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
o Garage: 445 sq. ft.
• Public rooms: great room with access to rear garden, chef’s kitchen featuring high-end appliances, family room, office, mudroom
• Personal accommodations: formal bath, upstairs primary suite, two upstairs bedrooms with shared bath, additional upstairs bedroom, upstairs bath
• Stylish ambiance with stained white oak floors, custom crown molding and window trim
• Gorgeous grounds with two terraces, large level lawn, surrounded by mature trees for privacy
• Attached 2-car garage
• Lot size of approximately 6,000 square feet
• Great location close to downtown Menlo Park, Stanford University, Stanford Shopping Center, and Highway 280
• Excellent Las Lomitas School District with proximity to Las Lomitas Elementary School